Saturday, December 2, 2017

Wishing You a Tweet Christmas


Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing the Christmas cards I whipped up.  Here's the first set.  Rats, I made 10 of each design but while trying to be "efficient" I mailed some before I took the picture.  
Duh, LOL. Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season.


Supplies:
Bird image - oops, I think I sold it and didn't note it for this post.  Senior moment. LOL
Embossing folder by Darice
"Stitched Rectangle Frame" die by Die-namics
"Christmas Baubles" by Poppy Stamps
Glitter paper
Sentiment - by and from Island Scrapbooking

4 comments:

Shirley N said...

You sure put me to shame, I haven't even started my Christmas cards yet and look at you! I need to find a way to mass produce, too, cause it takes me soooo long just to make one card.
Very, very tweet card, Karen, sure to make the recipient smile!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are super sweet! Missed seeing your creations!

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet, beautifully designed and coloured Karen, Kate x

Lynn said...

That is a sweet image and you colored it very well. The impressed background is delightful and truly enhances the ear-muffed bird. I can't wait to see your upcoming posts. Love your yearly holiday card posts. Thanks for sharing your crafty talent with blogland.