Tuesday, September 5, 2017

August Secret Sister Swap


This month, I was Jayne's secret sister and made this card for her.  She loves autumn colors so I thought using  this stamp set by Lawn Fawn would be perfect.  So happy she really liked the card.

Supplies:
Images and sentiment from "Jump for Joy" set by Lawn Fawn
Fence die by Magnolia
Grass die by Your Next Stamp
Grass stamp by Viva Las Vegasstamps
Copics


Annie was my secret sister and sent me not one but two cute and awesome cards.   Thank you so much Annie.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh that autumn card is awesome. I love the LF images and how you made them into a really gorgeous seasonal card. Thank you for letting me admire your work.

Shirley N said...

What a happy scene, your critters look soooo happy rolling in the leaves! You received a couple of adorable cards too!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Sorry I am the one that deleted my comment above. It wouldn't let me enter my name.

Wow! The card you made and what Annie made are fab. The Fall scene you created is perfect for the cute critters. Mr. Hedgehog is having lots of fun. Annie did a great job with with coloring. What a great idea to emboss the waves.

Elise said...

Oh my gosh! I so love this scene you created once again Karen! You do the sweetest scenes on all of your cards! I bet your friend absolutely LOVED this!!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing well!

Big hugs,
Elise